- Developing new business, growing existing customer relations.
- Performing all aspects of the sales activity including cold calling on prospective clients, and maintaining existing client relationship.
- Build long term relationships to be thought of as a trusted advisor to clients through various techniques inclusive of, but not limited to, cold calling, networking, referrals, as well as client entertainment.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of each area of agency’s resources, in order to evaluate recommendations before presenting to the client.
- Masters and maintains vast knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in technology sales or IT staffing.
- Proven track record of generating new business through prospecting efforts and expanding opportunities through existing relationships.
- Must be self-motivated, be a team player, and possess a high standard of integrity.
- Day-to-day client management experience.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience giving presentations to clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- The ability to perform under pressure and in a competitive environment is a necessity for success in our business
- Company contributed Medical Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Generous paid vacation and holidays